At the RA Winter Conference, 3CSN Network Coordinator Cleavon Smith was able to interview Will Brown, a professional development associate at WestEd’s Strategic Literacy Initiative, about why STEM instructors find RA to be beneficial.
Why RA in Science?
- College of San Mateo: What happens when a handful of faculty and a single administrator share a vision for change?
- Equity and Excellence through Reading Apprenticeship
- West Los Angeles College: We’ve Got RA!
- 2014-2015 Reading Apprenticeship Project Scholarship Application Released
- Reading Apprenticeship in Math: Metacognition saves time